There are many important reasons for replacing traditional materials with plastic:
- Less wear, less abrasion, less lubrication, less maintenance
- Cost effective alternative to traditional materials, such as ?metal, wood, rubber
- Higher performance – Plastics have outperformed other materials ?as much as 2 to 20 times.
- Reduced impact & vibration – Eliminate structural damage due to ? shock, vibration, and impact
- Corrosion resistant – Unaffected by most corrosive environments
- Improved safety. Reduced injuries & claims
- Lighter than metals, easier to move around and handle
- Reduced noise – Reduce/eliminate noise concerns
The Bottom Line – Longer life, less lubrication, easier and safer handling, ?reduced structural damage, reduced wear on mating surfaces ?equals reduced maintenance.
For more information on industrial plastics and applications visit: