There are many important reasons for replacing traditional materials with plastic:
- Less wear, less abrasion, less lubrication, less maintenance
- Cost effective alternative to traditional materials, such as ?metal, wood, rubber
- Higher performance – Plastics have outperformed other materials ?as much as 2 to 20 times.
- Reduced impact & vibration – Eliminate structural damage due to ? shock, vibration, and impact
- Corrosion resistant – Unaffected by most corrosive environments
- Improved safety. Reduced injuries & claims
- Lighter than metals, easier to move around and handle
- Reduced noise – Reduce/eliminate noise concerns
The Bottom Line – Longer life, less lubrication, easier and safer handling, ?reduced structural damage, reduced wear on mating surfaces ?equals reduced maintenance.
Visit our applications page for various case studies and proven applications.
For more information on industrial plastics and applications visit: